December 2018 Newsletter
BMC to Deliver BMC Helix on the Cloud
BMC, a global leader in IT solutions for the digital enterprise, announced the availability of the BMC Helix Cognitive Service Management solution on the cloud, using the power of containers. Enterprises can now run BMC Helix on their cloud of choice, including Azure, AWS, and BMC Cloud.
BMC Helix is the common brand for the suite of SaaS offerings centered around:
- Remedy, a powerful, industry leading service management platform to fuel IT transformation.
- Business Workflows, a scalable, managed, automated, cloud-native, case management application for lines of business, including HR and facilities.
- Discovery, a cloud native discovery and dependency mapping offering which provides visibility into hardware, software, and service dependencies across environments.
- Client Management, an automated endpoint management that helps control costs, maintain compliance, and reduce risk. From device acquisition to disposal, Helix Client Management provides an accurate view of hardware installations, ensures device adherence to organizational and industry policies, and supports systems and software currency.
- Innovation Suite, a modern, cloud-based development platform equipping developers and business analysts with the resources needed to quickly produce powerful enterprise apps that deliver a seamless user experience.
To learn more about the BMC Helix Cognitive Service Management solution, email ShaneA@first-datacorp.com.
First Datacorp Held Adobe Day in Cebu
First Datacorp, together with Adobe Systems, Inc., held Adobe Day in Cebu last November 15, 2018 in Cebu City.
Adobe Southeast Asia Territory Manager Rajesh Patil discussed how businesses can enhance workplace productivity with Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise:
- Creative apps and services - availability of apps and services that tightly integrate to create powerful, efficient workflows. Designers can start the creative process on their mobile devices and then securely sync to the cloud and further refine their ideas at home or at the office.
- Connected assets - CreativeSync provides creative teams the ability to always have access to their files, assets, settings and more across devices and workflows, so anything needed is always right at the fingertips.
To learn more about Microsoft modern commerce approach, email Hanna Acorin through HannaA@first-datacorp.com.